Страницы

воскресенье, 11 августа 2013 г.

24 English Accents - 24 английских акцента


Right, I actually promised my friends that I’d make this video quite a while ago but I’ve not got round to it. But now I finally got round to it, so here it is. Uh, in this video I’m just gonna be attempting to do a variety of accents from around the world. I’ll start off with accents from my own country which has lots of different accents. Uh, um... I’m from Britain in case you didn’t notice... I’m from the U.K.... And yeah, there’s lots of different British accents I can do. And then I’ll move on to accents from other countries and that. Um, the way I’m gonna do structure this video is for each accent. I’m gonna pretend I’m on the phone and I’m gonna chat at about random stuff. And when I say random I mean 100% random. It is complete and utter rubbish. Don’t pay attention to what I say, don’t take it seriously. It’s just random chatter in the accent. Uh, I may have made a few references here and there to the individual accent but it’s mostly random. Oh yeah, that’s how I’m gonna structure it, so um, let’s begin.

1. British – Southern English – East London – Cockney
You alright, is Dave there? You alright, mate? how’s it going, son? Yeah, I'm fine, mate, just doing a bit of DIY. This place is a fuckin’ shithole. But I’ll have it sorted in no time.

2. British (Jamaican influenced) - Southern English – London – street/slang/chav/thug
Wagwan blud wot u sayin, nah it's cool fam. What? Wot blud u talking about? 'Ey blud now don't fucking hang up on me, yeah. What the fuck! Pussyhole! What the fuck u lookin’ at?

3. British – Southern English – Formal RP (Received Pronunciation) 
Great, great, fantastic. Thanks a lot. Oh and don’t forget to bring me briefing documents and insurance papers. Yes. Great, thank you.

4. British – Southern English – Posh upper class accent (annoying British stereotype)
I mean if you ask me, there are a great number of individuals on that list who I most deeply despise. One of them has been my family’s archrival since the mid 18th century. Yes.

5. British – English - West Country (stereotypical farmer accent)
I woke up this morning to see some bastard has stolen my tractor. Anyway, are you coming with me later to see (uh) Plymouth Argyle? Nice! Green army!

6. British – Northern English – Manchester
The guy I was interviewing, mate, was a fuckin’ knobhead. No seriously, like he asked me if I was Irish or Scottish. Like just because I don’t sound like one of them Southern fairies.

7. British – Northern English – Liverpool (aka the Scouser accent)
All right mate, how’s it going? I’m fine. Well yesterday I got in a fuckin’ bar brawl because there was this cheeky dickhead who’s like giving me funny looks and that. So I fuckin’ smashed a bottle over his head. And then like 3 of his mates fuckin’ grabbed me from behind... But then I like fought them off like and I was swatting them like flies. It was bloody fantastic.

8. British – Welsh (unsure of specific type)
Aliens in Cardiff? I don’t think so. Listen, I think you need professional help. I have a phone number here for a high quality counselling service. Did you just call me a sheep shagger? That is not acceptable. You bloody bastard.

9. British – Scottish (unsure of specific type, outside Glasgow?)
A baseball bat, an uzi and a pettle bomb. And then he fuckin’ dropped to the floor unconscious... unconscious. Can you believe that? And I just sat there thinking: is it me or is he just a wee bit off his head?

10. Irish (Type I – Northern Ireland type)
If you give him an inch, he’ll take a fuckin’ mile. You have got a decision to make. I’ll count down: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Time’s up. Get the fuck out. Simple as.

11. Irish (Type 2 – Southern Irish type)
I’m not gonna just stand by and watch some punchy little fucker put me out of business. I will burn his fuckin’ place down to the ground if I have to. And I will stay there for the fire show with a pint of Guinness in one hand and a pint of Magners in the other... safe in the knowledge that that cunt won’t be fuckin’ with me ever again.

12. U.S. American – general accent
Dude, I’m not an asshole. I don’t like talking to people like that but that bitch had it coming. Seriously, at the end of the day some people just take the piss. I was really good to her and she treated me like a fuckin’ doormat and that is not cool. Anyway, I gotta go. I’ll see ya later, dude.

13. U.S. American – New York / Italian American
That douchbag killed his fuckin’dog. That’s just crossing the line. I mean he was real close to that dog, you know. I just think this whole situation has got out of control and I don’t know what to do, boss. Any advice?

14. U.S. American – Southern/Redneck
I can’t understand a goddamn word you’re saying, you stupid retard. I ain’t gonna sit here and try to figure out what kind of mumbo-jumbo, jibber-jabble bullshit’s coming out of your stupid chicken shit mouth. Marianne, Marianne, get me another beer! And make sure it’s cold this time, bitch!

15. Australian – general accent
Right, OK, yes. Yes, it's the building by the fish market. Well, since your last visit we’ve got the shower working. And, well, Bill almost on his way to open the back gate, so the only question is where the bloody hell are you? What a fuckin’ joke!

16. French
Bonjeur, oh-o. Sorry, sorry. Yes, I do speak English. Uh, so you want me to pass this message on to him now? No? OK. Well, I will notify him that you are trying to contact him. OK, thanks very much. Bye-bye.

17. German
It’s time to figure out the patent layout. But if you see Heinrick, just remember to pass on this message to him... that he is a fuckin’ cheat. That’s all, thank you.

18. Russian
Yury, hello. It’s Nikolay here. I will never forget that time in Moscow when Mikhail stole Dimitri’s vodka... And then he started singing Soviet national anthem. Remember that time in Volgograd when Dimitri stole the police motorbike and crashed into the ice-cream parlour?

19. Italian (very stereotypical)
Well, I tried to tell him before but there was a communication issue. There was nothing I could do. I am so very sorry that this happened. You need to go prepare yourself. I regretfully inform you that it is now outside my responsibility.

20. Chinese (Cantonese type?)
I assure you that I told Mr. Wong that the business plan was to go forward. I don’t wanna have to keep running around fixing every little mistake that these stupid incompetent people make. I have a fucking business to run here and I don’t need the hassle. Good day to you.

21. Japanese
Iseyo Takeo, Mr Wong. Meet me at my apartment in Nagasaki tomorrow at 4 P.M. These people think, cause they say nothing, they are strong? Well, tomorrow all behind this will be shamefully exposed.

22. Indian
Hey, hey. Don’t bloody talk to me like that, you bloody bastard. I am the one trying to help you here. Who else can help you, huh? Your uncle, huh? He can’t even tie his bloody shoelace properly. Without me you would not be where you are today.

23. South African
Yeah, right. The dopey little shit couldn’t even do a desk job without getting a paper cut... I’m serious, man. I practically looked everywhere and the only place I could find was this fucking dump here. I know, man, it takes the fucking piss, but what can you do, uh?

24. Nigerian
Hey, don’t worry, don’t worry. I can change the details. That is not a problem. But this other guy - he’s becoming a pest. I mean this guy, man. Who does he think he is? This is fuckin’ irritating. We don’t want it.

Right, that’s all I can do for now. Um, obviously some were a little bit off... I did make some mistakes here and there. You know, I’m only human, no one’s perfect but I did my best and um... (ah) in no way meant to offend anyone or insult anyone’s accent or culture or whatever. Even if I did chat random, stupid stuff on the phone, it’s just... just (uh) because I couldn't think of anything to say really. But it is... don’t... nothing is personal or nothing like that. You know, um... um, I made this mainly for my friends because they seem to be entertained when I impersonate different accents and so I thought I’d make the video. And (uh), you know, if you’re watching... um and you like it, then feel free to comment, like, subscribe, whatever. I don’t usually make videos like this, by the way. I usually make videos about games and (uh) Microsoft sound text-to-speech voices and stuff like that. But just subscribe anyways, you never know... I might make.... I might remake this, a better version or something similar to this, but... uh... thanks for watching... um yeah, bye.
В общем, давненько я обещал друзьям снять этот ролик да всё руки не доходили. И вот наконец собрался - полюбуйтесь. На этой записи я просто подражаю различным акцентам со всего мира. А начну со множества акцентов в моей стране. Э-э-э... Вообще-то я из Британии, если вы ещё не догадались - из Соединённого королевства. Да, я могу говорить на куче британских акцентов. Потом перейду на акценты других стран и т.д. Так я разделю запись по акценту, притворяясь болтающим по телефону о чём угодно. То есть, совсем от балды - буду нести всякую хрень. Вы особо не вникайте в смысл - это просто чушь несусветная. Где-то я упоминаю конкретный акцент, а вообще говорю что в голову взбредёт. Вот такое видео. Поехали!

1. Британский - южноанглийский - восточнолондонский - кокни
Дейв, это ты там? Как поживаешь, малой? Да я ничего, вот подремонтирую. Тут полный срачь, но я тут вмиг порядок наведу.

2. Британский (полуямайский) - южноанглийский - лондонский - уличный/жаргон/гопниковский/уголовный
Ты чё .ля там сказал, тэ, а? Чё-чё? Чё ты мне паришь? Ты сука не вздумай трубку класть. Чё за нах? Ты на чё, ..зда, уставился?

3. Британский - южноанглийский - официоз (общепринятое произношение)
Замечательно, просто превосходно. Большое спасибо. Ах да, и не забудьте принести мне инструкции и бумаги по страхованию. Да. Великолепно, благодарю.

4. Британский - южноанглийский - благородный (раздражающий британский говор)
Если Вас интересует моё мнение, то в том списке присутствует целый ряд персон, весьма презираемых мною. Один из них является непримиримым врагом моей семьи с середины 18 века. Да.

5. Британский - западноанглийский (крестьянский говор)
Проснулся я поутру и вижу - какой-то ублюдок угнал мой трактор. Ну да ладно, идёшь ты со мной вечером на плимутский "Аргайл"? Ладушки! Вперёд, "Зелёная армия"!

6. Британский - североанглийский - манкунианский
Парень, что меня собеседовал, ну полный дебил, слышь. Не, серьёзно - он меня спрашивал ирландец я или шотландец. Типа просто потому что я не говорю как эти южные пидоры.

7. Британский - североанглийский - ливерпульский (мерсисайдский)
Как житуха, братан? Я в поряде. Вчера подрался в баре с этим наглецом, который на меня смотрел как-то странно, ну ты понял. Так я ему башку проломил бутылкой. А тут типа 3 его дружка схватили меня сзади... Но я от них отбился и колотил их как мух. Это надо было видеть!

8. Британский - валлийский (общий говор)
Чужие в Кардиффе? Ну это вряд ли. Послушайте, Вам бы к психиатру. У меня здесь телефон хорошего консультационного бюро. Это я овце.б? Ну это уже слишком, урод.

9. Британский - шотландский (общий провинциальный говор)
Бейсбольная бита, узи и ??? бомба... И потом он рухнул без сознания, в отключке. Прикинь? А я просто сидел там и думал, это я или он малость рехнулся?

10. Ирландский - североирландский
Дашь ему волю, а он возьмёт две. Решай уже. Считаю до одного: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Время вышло. Вон отсюда. Раз плюнуть.

11. Ирландский - южноирландский
Я не собираюсь стоять в сторонке и смотреть как какой-то задира меня разоряет. Да я его дом дотла сожгу, если понадобится. И буду любоваться пожарищем с кружкой Гиннесса в 1 руке и Магнерса в другой... в полной уверенности, что эта мразь мне уже не помешает.

12. Североамериканский (общий говор)
Чувак, я не дурак. Мне самому не нравится так разговаривать, но эта сука напросилась. Серьёзно, в конце концов некоторые просто издеваются. Я её обхаживал, а она об меня ноги вытирала - нормально, а? Ладно, я пошёл. Увидимся, чувак.

13. Североамериканский - нью-йоркский/италоамериканский
Этот мудак прибил, .лять, свою собаку. Это уже беспредел. Он же её любил, в натуре. По-моему, здесь всё пошло наперекосяк, и я не знаю что делать, пахан. Посоветуешь чё?

14. Североамериканский - южноштатовский/белокрестьянский
Я ни хера не разберу ни одного твоего слова, дебил. Я не собираюсь тут сидеть и пытаться понять всю эту тарабарщину из твоего бредового хлебала. Машка, Машка... принеси ещё пива! И чтоб на этот раз холодное - поняла, дрянь?

15. Австралийский (общий говор)
Лады. Да, это здание у рыбного рынка. С Вашего последнего приезда мы сделали душ. А Билл готов пойти открыть задний затвор. Так что единственный вопрос - где Вас чёрт носит? Что за дебильный прикол!

16. Франкоанглийский
Бонжур, ой... Извините меня. Да, я говорю по-английски. А, так Вы хотите, чтобы я сейчас передал это сообщение ему? Нет? Ну хорошо, я сообщу ему, что Вы хотите с ним связаться. Да-да, спасибо большое. Пока.

17. Немецкоанглийский
Пора сверстать патент. Но если Вы увидите Хайнрика, просто не забудьте ему передать... что он сраный жулик. Всё, спасибо.

18. Русскоанглийский
Юрец, привет. Это Колян. Всё вспоминаю то время в Москве, когда Михан спёр димкину водку... А потом начал петь советский гимн. Помнишь, когда в Волгограде Диман угнал полицейский мотик и врезался в кафе-мороженое?

19. Италоанглийский (усреднённый говор)
Я пытался рассказать ему ранее, но связь отсутствовала. Я не мог ничего поделать. Мне очень жаль, что так случилось. Вам надо бы пойти подготовиться. К сожалению, это уже вне моей компетенции.

20. Китайскоанглийский - кантонский
Заверяю Вас, что сообщил г-ну Вону о том, что бизнес-план подразумевал движение вперёд. Мне надоело возиться с каждым недочётом этих пройдох. Я тут, блин, дела веду и мне не нужен это гемор. Счастливо.

21. Японскоанглийский
Исеё Такео, г-н Вон. Встретимся в моей квартире в Нагасаки завтра в 4. Эти люди считают себя сильными, раз молчат? Ну-ну, завтра вся подноготная будет с позором разоблачена.

22. Индоанглийский
Эй, эй. Не надо на меня так гавкать, гад. Я тут единственный, кто пытается тебе помочь. Кто тебе ещё поможет, а? Твой дядя, а? Да он даже шнурок завязать не может. Без меня тебя бы здесь не было.

23. Южноафриканский
Ну, да. Этот тупой засранец не мог даже работать с бумагами, не изрезав их... Я на полном серьёзе. Я смотрел практически везде и нашёл только этот чёртов гадюшник. Знаю, приятель - эта издёвка какая-то, но ни хрена не поделаешь, да?

24. Нигерийский
Эй, не волнуйтесь - всё в порядке. Я могу поменять уточнения - не вопрос. Но тот парень начинает доставать. Тот самый. Кем он себя возомнил? Это реально бесит. Нам такие проблемы ни к чему.

Вот и всё на этом. Наверно, что-то было невпопад. Где-то я напортачил. Я же живой человек - ошибаюсь, но старался как мог и совсем не хотел оскорбить  кого-то, его акцент, культуру и т.д. Когда я наговаривал всякую бредятину, то лишь потому что не мог придумать что сказать. В общем, ничего личного. Знаете ли, я записал это больше для друзей - они забавляются, когда я передразниваю акценты. Если запись вам понравилась, можете комментировать, подписываться и всё такое. Обычно я записываю ролики про игры, озвучиваю текст для движка Microsoft и всё такое. Так что подпишитесь на всякий случай. Возможно, я перепишу или дополню этот ролик. Спасибо за просмотр. Пока.

2 комментария:

  1. Спасибо, пара непонятных моментов прояснена) Единственное уточнение: в №10 он говорит не "You have got a size of a maniac", а "You have got a decision to make".

    ОтветитьУдалить